The sandwich panel is a thermal insulation composite board which is composed of an upper and bottom plate of the color coated metal sheet and the thermal insulation core material through an adhesive or foam.
The using of Sandwich Panel:
1. Roof panels and wall panels of industrial Workshop and warehouse
2. Cold storage
3. Light steel house.
4. Prefabricated house
5.Various purification rooms, air-conditioned rooms, etc.
Main core material
1. The Core material (mainly: EPS, rock wool, glass wool, polyurethane, etc.)
Performance of various core materials:
Expandable polystyrene (EPS) particles use as raw materials, and the shape is like fertilizer particles. After heating and pre-foaming, they become larger particles like white pearls. They are then heated and pressed in a mold to form a fine closed-cell structure.
(2) Polyurethane has high energy-saving performance
Materials with excellent fire and thermal insulation properties, the polyurethane used for composite panels generally has a bulk density of 30-40 kg
(3) Rock wool board
Basalt use as the primary raw material. After high-temperature melting, inorganic fibers made by high-speed centrifugal equipment. At the same time, a certain proportion of binder is uniformly added to bake into slabs. Cutting into rock wool slivers according to production needs, excellent fire resistance.
(4) Glass wool
It is a lightweight, heat-resistant, flexible, or otherwise heat-insulating material. It widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, factory, heavy industry machinery and equipment, construction, vehicles, and aerospace. It is an ideal material for heat insulation, fire prevention, and sound absorption.
The advantage of the sandwich panel
1. Lightweight, about 10kg ~ 14kg / square meter, equivalent to 1/30 of the brick wall;
2. Heat insulation, proper attracting and sealing performance;
3. Convenient construction, flexible and fast installation, construction period can be shortened by more than 40%;
4. Bright color and beautiful appearance, no need for surface decoration;
5. High strength, can be used for maintenance structure, load-bearing structure, bending and compression resistance, general houses can be without beams and columns.