The Installation of Skylight Sheet:
1. The skylight sheet needs a pilot hole before fixing it. The hole diameter must be greater than 50% of the width of the fixing screw to avoid internal stress expansion and cracking of the skylight sheet caused by thermal expansion and contraction.
2. When the skylight roof sheet and the corrugated color metal sheet overlap vertically, the minimum overlap length must be 200mm, and two butyl tapes should be attached.
3. When fixing the transparent lighting sheet, the self-tapping screw must with the flooding washer, so that it is between the screw and the tiles, so that it is waterproof and dustproof. After inserting the waterproof washer into the screw, lock it into the purlin with an electric drill to complete the fixing of the sheet.
4. The skylight tile does not need to overlap within 12m, and it needs to overlap over 12m. The length of the overlap is 200-400mm, and two Butyl tapes apply at the overlap. The horizontal overlap does not need to close.
5. During the construction of the skylight tile, it is not allowed to step on the wave directly with feet, so as not to crack the sheet. A 1200mmx300mm (length x width) non-slip thick wood board must place in the horizontal position of the panel, and the guide holes and fixing screws of the lighting sheet must be stepped on.