Classification of Storage Building:
1. Commercial Storage: A Places where goods and materials are collected, sorted, and distributed,
2. Industrial Storage: A place for storing various raw materials, parts, equipment, machinery, semi-finished products, and products needed for production.
Composition of Storage :
(1) Material storage area
(2) Acceptance and distribution operation area
(3) Management room and living room
(4) Auxiliary facilities
The Factors to consider in width design:
(1) Tray size
(2) Cargo unit size
(3) The size of the handling vehicle and the turning radius
(4) Cargo storage method
(5) Vehicle traffic mode
Area utilization factor:
(1) Shelf 25% ~ 30%
(2) Storage 45% ~ 60%
(3) Pallet storage 40% ~ 50%
(4) Mixed storage 35% ~ 40%
The Metal storage building is very durable. It is strong enough to withstand heavy snow, wind, and strong earthquakes. Wall and roof cladding can be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rust and increase useful life. Pre-fabricated steel buildings are also non-flammable and, therefore, unlikely to be destroyed by a fire, making them ideal for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to durability, another benefit is construction speed.
Everyone in such a short time can widely recognize the steel structure Storage. The core factor is that it has a short construction time, which can save more than one-third of the time compared with the concrete buildings materials. Do not underestimate this point. It is just saving in labor costs. One-third of the construction time is already excellent. And for the enterprise, if the Storage building completed earlier, construction can be started more first. Therefore, development can achieve.