Classification of uses in the prefab steel workshop:
1. Industrial Production: Refers to the workshop, which carries out the primary process of material preparation, processing, and assembly; for example, there are foundry workshop, electroplating workshop, heat treatment workshop, mechanical processing workshop and meeting workshop in machinery manufacturing plants.
2. Production auxiliary. Serving production, such as the repair and tool workshop of machinery manufacturing factory.
The advantage as follows:
1. The high strength and lightweight
Steel has a higher density than other building materials, and its power is also high. Under the same load, the steel structure has a small weight and can design as the building with a large span.
2. Good plasticity and toughness
The flexibility of steel is excellent. Under normal circumstances, the steel structure will not suddenly break due to accidental or local overload, which makes the structure adaptable to dynamic loads.
3. The material of steel is uniform and high reliability
The internal structure of the steel is uniform and isotropic. The actual working performance of the steel structure is in good agreement with the theoretical calculation results used, so the reliability of the fabric is high.
4. The steel is weldable
Due to the weldability of steel, the connection of steel structures is simple, and it is suitable for manufacturing various complex shapes.
5. Prefab Steel Warehouse high degree of industrialization of installation
The creation of the steel structure is mainly carried out in a specialized metal structure factory, all the machines are CNC control, so the precision is high. The finished components delivered to the construction site for installation, with a high degree of assembly, fast installation speed, and short construction period.
6.Good tightness of steel structure
The internal organization of steel is very dense. Whether the welding connection or bolt connection, it is easy to achieve tightness and no leakage.