Steel Structure Buildings In Australia
In recent years, Havit Steel Structure has exported some steel structure buildings in Australia. These steel structure buildings exported to Australia are mainly warehouses and shed buildings. We also fabricated some metal structures according to customer shop drawings. The surface treatment of the metal structures is hot-dip galvanized.
The Type of Steel Building Project In Australia
Some of the steel structure buildings we made in Australia processed according to the customer’s design drawings. The customer finds the local design company to produce the design drawings, and then we manufacture the steel structures according to the design drawings.
Australian steel building applies Australian standard steel design. The steel column use UC(Universal Column), the steel beam use UB(Universal Beam). The cross-section between Australian and China steel is different, so we have two solutions. First, we use a similar cross-section China standard to replace the original design, another solution we use welded H-section steel so that the columns and steel beams that are perfect same as the original design drawings.
The Australia design drawing is convenient for customers to do local building approval. Besides, we can also process the design of steel structure buildings for customers. We design, fabricate and ship the steel building to the customer’s construction site.
Due to raw material advantages, the price of steel structure building has a significant advantage compared with local Australian manufacturers. In recent years, with the improvement of steel structure fabricate types of equipment, all welding and drilling equipment are all computer control, which has dramatically improved our manufacturing quality.
The Advantage of Steel Buildings
1. Significantly save construction time, construction is not affected by the season
2. Increase the use area of residential space, reduce construction waste and environmental pollution
3. Building materials can reuse, stimulating the development of other new building materials industries
4. Excellent seismic performance, easy to transform, flexible, and convenient in use, and bring comfort to people, etc.
5. High strength, lightweight, high safety and wealth of components, and lower building cost
6. In line with the national sustainable development strategy, low-carbon, green, environmental protection, energy-saving, etc.